Certain qualifying life events allow you to make changes to your benefits during the year, as long as you do so within 31 days of the life event. Examples of qualified life events along with step-by-step guides are available.
- If you get married
- If you get divorced or legally separated
- If you add a new child
- If you become eligible for benefits
- If you or your child loses eligibility for benefits
- If you become disabled
- If you move
- If you take a leave of absence
- If you or a loved one dies
- If you leave Leidos
If you have any questions regarding Life Events, please contact HR Services or by phone at 1-855-553-4367, option 3.