Employee Assistance Program
In 2023, you and your dependents are eligible for the ComPsych Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which offers confidential, personal assessment and referral services. The full cost of the program is paid for by Leidos.
For more information about the 2023 program, download the Employee Assistance Program.
It's important that you and your household have access to confidential counseling and that your right to privacy is maintained. That's why your contact with ComPsych, including counseling records and services, will be kept confidential in accordance with federal and state laws.
ComPsych will not share information about your counseling with Leidos or anyone else without your written permission. The only exception is when the life or safety of an individual is seriously threatened, or if disclosure is required by law.
For more information regarding your privacy, refer to the ComPsych Privacy Notice, or contact ComPsych directly at 866-365-0853.
You and your dependents are each eligible for up to eight (8) FREE telephonic or in-person counseling sessions per presenting problem per calendar year at no charge. If you or a dependent require extended mental health/substance abuse treatment, you may be eligible for benefits under your Leidos-sponsored medical plan.
EAP defines a "dependent" as any natural person (other than an employee) eligible to receive benefits under the Plan. In addition, with respect to EAP services, "dependent" shall also include any person residing with an employee on a full-time basis.
EAP counselors can help you with the following:
- Relationship counseling (marital discord, parent-child issues, etc.)
- Emotional counseling (depression, anxiety, moodiness, etc.)
- Financial and legal service referral assistance
- Counseling on providing care for elderly parents
- Addiction counseling (alcohol, substance abuse, gambling, etc.)
- Work/Life resources and referral programs for child care, education, elder care, legal assistance, identity theft and a multitude of other community services
Accessing the EAP
ComPsych EAP is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Telephone Access: Call ComPsych at 866-365-0853 anytime, day or night, to speak with a professional counselor about any issue of concern in your life. TDD and language translation services are available.
- Website: Access ComPsych resources on the internet at www.guidanceresources.com and enter the WebID: Leidos. Log on to connect directly with a GuidanceConsultant about your issue or to consult articles, podcasts, videos and other helpful tools.
- Email: Visit www.guidanceresources.com and select “Send a Question” to request secure email contact with a counselor.
- App: Download the ComPsych GuidanceNow app for quick, convenient access to ComPsych services. To log into the app, use the Leidos WebID: Leidos.