Beneplace Voluntary Benefits Program
Leidos offers voluntary benefits administered by Beneplace. You may enroll in the following employee-paid benefits:
- Critical Illness Insurance*
- MetLife Legal Plan*
- ID Theft Protection*
- Cancer Guardian– Genomic Life*
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
*Critical Illness Insurance, ID Theft Protection, Cancer Guardian and a Legal Plan are offered only during new hire/newly eligible enrollment, Open enrollment or if you experience a qualifying life event.
Critical illnesses can happen at any age and more often than you may think. Quality health and disability income insurance plans are not always enough — there may still be coverage gaps.
Critical illness insurance offered through MetLife helps ensure you and your family have the financial support to offset the expenses of a serious illness. There are two Benefit Amounts available — $15,000 or $30,000. You and your eligible family members are guaranteed coverage — there are no medical exams required.
The plan provides a lump-sum payment if you or your covered dependents are diagnosed with one of the following conditions (and meet the policy and certificate requirements):
|Covered Condition||Initial Benefit||Recurrence Benefit|
|Full benefit cancer||100% of initial benefit||100% of initial benefit|
|Partial benefit cancer||25% of initial benefit||25% of initial benefit|
|Heart attack||100% of initial benefit||100% of initial benefit|
|Stroke||100% of initial benefit||100% of initial benefit|
|Coronary artery bypass graft||100% of initial benefit||100% of initial benefit|
|Kidney failure||100% of initial benefit||Not applicable|
|Alzheimer's disease||100% of initial benefit||Not applicable|
|Major organ transplant benefit||100% of initial benefit||Not applicable|
Payments will be made directly to you, not to the doctors, hospitals or other health care providers. MetLife will also provide an annual benefit for taking an eligible screening/prevention measure — $50 per calendar year with the $15,000 Benefit Amount or $100 per calendar year with the $30,000 Benefit Amount!
MetLife Legal Plan
Legal matters, both planned and unplanned, occur throughout many stages of life — when you're getting married, buying a home, or considering retirement. Having access to a network of experienced attorneys through a legal plan can give you the confidence you need to deal with legal matters that arise.
Benefit features include affordable assistance for a wide range of legal needs, including starting a family, dealing with identity theft, challenging real estate tax assessments or traffic tickets. Examples of covered services include:
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Financial Matters
- Real Estate Matters
- Elder-Care Issues
- Civil Lawsuits
- Vehicle and Driving
- Document Review & Preparation
MetLife legal Plans Overview & FAQs Legal Plan Covered Services
Allstate ID Protection Pro+ Cyber plan
The Allstate ID Protection Pro+ Cyber plan can help you look after your online activity, from financial transactions to what you share on social media – so you can protect the trail of data you leave behind.
Allstate ID Protection Pro+ Cyber Plan services include but are not limited to:
- Allstate Digital Footprint™
- Identity monitoring
- Remediation of pre-existing conditions at no additional cost
- Full-service 24/7 fraud remediation with a highly trained in-house expert
- Financial transaction monitoring
- Data breach notifications
- Real-time rapid alerts
- Credit freeze assistance
- Credit lock (adult and child)
- Credit report disputes
- Deceased family member coverage
- Dark web monitoring
- Social media reputation monitoring
- Social media account takeover
- Unlimited TransUnion credit scores and reports
- Sex offender notifications
Cancer Guardian — Genomic Life
Cancer Guardian is an innovative support program that can help in the prevention and management of cancer by combining the power of advanced DNA testing with the personalized support of expert cancer care resources.
The program includes these valuable features and benefits:
- Cancer Information Line – staffed by oncology experts, members can ask any cancer related question, discuss concerns, risk-mitigation strategies, or care-giving guidance
- Hereditary Risk Screening Test – understand your genetic risk for hereditary cancers for preventative planning. Test analyzes 61 genes for risk of the most common inherited cancers
- Medical Records Platform – a secure platform that allows you to store medical records for any condition and share with your medical team at any time
- Dedicated Cancer Support Specialist – if diagnosed with cancer, a dedicated Cancer Support Specialist (CSS) is assigned to provide practical, emotional, and clinical support
- Expert Pathology Review – ensure correct diagnosis with an expert second opinion review
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling – if diagnosed, this test interrogates more than 300 cancer related genes in the tumor, helping inform treatment decisions and clinical trial eligibility
- On-site Nurse Advocate – if diagnosed, an oncology nurse advocate can accompany you to a medical appointment to provide support and guidance
- Clinical Trial Explorer – personalized clinical trial search, reporting and enrollment platform
- Financial Navigation – projects out-of-pocket financial exposure and identifies public and private financial aid programs
Auto and Home Insurance
Leidos employees have access to special savings on Auto and Home Insurance. Employees can request free personalized premium quotes from MetLife Auto & Home, Travelers Insurance and/or Liberty Mutual. The program offers money-saving features including:
- Payroll deduction
- Multi-vehicle savings
- Safe driving discounts
- Good student discounts
Pet Insurance is administered by Nationwide and provides healthcare coverage for dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, or other exotic pets.
With coverage from Nationwide, pets are protected if they get injured or become ill. All members receive free access to vethelpline with 24/7 telephone access to veterinary experts who can provide pet health guidance and answer general questions and identify urgent care needs. You’re not limited to just a few providers – you can visit any veterinarian worldwide.
Nationwide policies are easy to use and provide reimbursement for eligible veterinary expenses related to surgeries, hospitalization, x-rays, prescription medications and more. Pay your veterinarian directly and then send Nationwide your claim form along with your itemized receipt.
Call 833-731-1266 or log into the Beneplace website for additional information and a no-obligation quote. When enrolling in coverage, you will be asked to provide your "Payroll ID" which is your employee ID number.