Reach a Doctor Any Day, Anytime
If you're enrolled in a Healthy Focus medical plan, you have an additional health resource available to help you. - Teladoc.
Contact Teladoc to help resolve non-emergency medical issues, such as an ear infection, sinus problems, cold and flu symptoms, urinary tract infection, pink eye, allergies and more. Teladoc provides unlimited access by phone or video to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors, including pediatricians. Doctors can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication for many medical issues by phone or online video consultation. The cost for a general medical consultation is $47.
Teladoc also offers dermatological and caregiver consultations. The cost for dermatology consultations is $75 and for caregiver services is $47. Refer to the Dermatology flyer or Caregiver flyer for more details.
NEW for 2021 - Leidos is adding Behavioral Health Services to the Teladoc agreement starting January 1, 2021.
Negotiated member fees will be based on service provided:
- All therapy (non-MD) visits – $85
- Initial psychiatry (MD) visit – $190
- All subsequent psychiatry (MD) visits – $95
Once you meet your in-network deductible, the Teladoc fee will be covered by insurance at 100 percent.
How it Works
- Visit www.teladoc.com/doctornow and click Set up account. You will need to provide the required information and set up a personal profile to use the service. You can set up your profile online at no cost. There is a one-time $12 convenience fee if you use a Teladoc representative to set up your profile.
- Request a phone or video consultation.
- A U.S. board-certified doctor will review your electronic health records and respond to discuss your health issue or concern.
- The doctor will recommend a treatment or, if necessary, phone a prescription into the pharmacy of your choice. You can request Teladoc to forward information regarding your consultation to your normal primary care physician.
Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Video consultations are available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in your local time zone, seven days a week.